Sunday, November 19, 2006

INTRODUCTION - Tutorial Task One

Hi!

My name is Karla and I am a blogging virgin. To be honest, things such as blogging and myspace really aren't my thing and I'm only attempting this as an assignment for uni. But who knows? My tutor Adam may be right and maybe he'll turn me into a computer geek. There's hope for my yet!!

I think it's important for me to explain why my name and web address for this blog is Squiddy. It's not due to some deep seeded obsession with slimy, eight-legged sea creatures (however, they do make good bait and a great feed), however, it is the name my father affectionately gave me as a kid...

Karla Maree is my name which, if you say it phenotically (Ka-la-mar-e) it sounds like calamari (see the connection?).

Anyway, I'll try my best with this blog (and to stay motivated and focused over what are supposed to by the uni holidays) and see how I go.

Wish me luck!!

No comments: